Fresno Personal Injury Lawyers
Fresno's Award-Winning Personal Injury Law Firm
Have you or a loved one suffered injuries in Fresno, CA, because of someone else's negligence? If so, you can recover compensation for your losses and personal injuries. Our Fresno personal injury lawyers can help injury victims hold the negligent parties accountable for damages, including medical bills, lost wages, ongoing medical care, pain, and suffering.
A Fresno personal injury lawyer at Central Valley Accident Lawyers will fight to get you the settlement you deserve. Call us to schedule a free consultation and consult an experienced personal injury lawyer today.
Why Our Personal Injury Law Firm is the Right Choice
Our law firm has successfully been helping personal injury victims throughout the Central Valley pursue fair compensation for over a decade. Our law firm maintains a 99% success rate, and only the best personal injury attorneys have proven their efficiency and effectiveness to win car accident and personal injury lawsuits.
Our award-winning personal injury attorneys know that your livelihood is at stake. The best personal injury lawyers fight for clients to get the maximum compensation they need and deserve, even if it means going to court.
Our Fresno personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, and you will pay nothing if we don't win your personal injury case. Get Your Free Consultation Now!
- No Upfront Fees: Our law firm operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning you only pay if we win your case.
- 99% Winning Record: Aggressive legal representation ensures our clients recover compensation for their personal injuries. We win 99% of cases.
- Focused Expertise in Personal Injury Cases: Our attorneys focus solely on Fresno personal injury cases to get maximum compensation for our clients.
Do I Need to Hire a Fresno Personal Injury Lawyer?
It can be incredibly challenging to recover fair compensation without a Fresno personal injury lawyer when seeking financial compensation after a car accident. When a car accident victim files a personal injury claim alone, it can also add to the stress and strain the victim is already experiencing.
The other driver's insurance company will want to avoid paying out a large settlement and may use deceptive tactics against the injured victim. An insurance adjuster may try to take your words out of context, assign you a share of the blame, or look for reasons to justify a low settlement offer. Unlike an insurance company, a personal injury lawyer will protect your rights and keep your best interests in mind.
Your recovery is our top priority. Our Fresno personal injury lawyers will facilitate communications with the insurance company on your behalf. We will hold the at-fault party accountable and help you recover the maximum compensation. A Fresno personal injury lawyer can recover much higher compensation than someone unfamiliar with personal injury law.
Our law firm maintains a 99% win rate and has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Get an experienced personal injury attorney to help you recover compensation for your car accident injuries and losses.
Awards & Recognitions
Recognized as some of the best personal injury lawyers in Fresno, CA, our law offices excel in helping accident victims.
Contact our law office today to learn how Central Valley Accident Lawyers can help.
Our Fresno personal injury lawyers handle all types of personal injury cases, including the following:
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Workplace Accidents
Consult an attorney today for a free consultation regarding your personal injury claim, especially if you have suffered catastrophic injuries.
How Do I Know If I Have A Personal Injury Case?
Determining whether you have a valid personal injury case in Fresno, CA, involves several factors.
Here's a brief breakdown to help you assess if you have a personal injury case:
- Accidents: If you are involved in an accident caused by someone else's negligence, you can file a personal injury claim against the negligent party. Common personal injury cases include slip and fall, car, motorcycle, truck, rideshare, and pedestrian accidents.
- Damages: If you suffered damages, such as serious injury, property damage, financial loss, or emotional distress.
If you have suffered severe injuries, it is in your best interest to consult a personal injury attorney to learn more about your legal rights. A personal injury attorney from our law office can help you navigate your claim during your free consultation.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"After my accident, Central Valley Accident Lawyers became my pillar of strength. Their team in Fresno was dedicated, professional, and genuinely caring. Their tireless efforts resulted in a successful outcome. Forever in their debt." - Lionel Keller (Google Review)
"The team at Central Valley Accident Lawyers in Fresno was my savior. Their commitment to my case was astounding, and their genuine empathy was a comforting presence during such a challenging time." - Theodore Sanchez (Google Review)
"This is the most professional and compassionate law office I have ever encountered. Without them, my injuries from my car accident medical expenses would have come out of my own pocket. Thank you so much to all of you and God bless!" - Ivan Jennings (Google Review)
Proving Negligence in a Fresno Personal Injury Claim
Attorneys follow a specific approach to prove negligence in a personal injury claim. The legal concept of negligence involves the following elements: Duty of Care, Breach of Duty, Causation, and Damages.
Here's how personal injury attorneys typically address each of these elements:
- Duty of Care: This means that the negligent party was in a position where they should act in a certain way to prevent harm to others. For example, all drivers must follow traffic laws and drive safely to avoid harming others.
- Breach of Duty: Once your attorney establishes the Duty of Care, they must demonstrate that the negligent party breached that duty. For example, if a driver were texting while driving and caused a motor vehicle accident, this would breach the duty to drive safely.
- Causation: It's also insufficient to show that the negligent party breached the duty. Your personal injury attorney must also prove that this breach caused your injuries.
- Damages: The final step involves proving that you suffered damages due to that party's negligence. Damages can be physical injuries, emotional distress, or financial, including future lost wages. Your attorney can present evidence such as police reports, medical records, and expert testimony to establish the extent of your damages.
To build a solid personal injury case, attorneys often rely on various forms of evidence, including:
- Eyewitness Testimony: Statements from people who witnessed the accident can provide critical insights into what happened.
- Physical Evidence: This might include anything from property damage to personal belongings.
- Medical Records: These are crucial in proving the extent and causation of catastrophic injuries.
- Accident Reports: Police reports can offer an official account of the accident's circumstances.
- Reconstruction Experts: Specialists like accident reconstruction experts or medical professionals can provide authoritative opinions on your personal injury case.
- Photos and Videos: Visual evidence from the accident scene can be helpful, especially if it clearly shows the circumstances that led to your personal injuries.
Proving negligence requires a thorough understanding of personal injury law and a strategic approach to evidence gathering and presentation. This complexity is a vital reason why many accident victims work with personal injury attorneys when pursuing such claims in California.
What Compensation Am I Entitled to for Fresno Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury victims who have suffered injuries due to someone else's negligence can pursue fair compensation in a personal injury lawsuit. The compensation, often called "damages," is typically categorized into three main types: economic, non-economic, and punitive.
Here's an overview of each:
Economic Damages are quantifiable financial losses that the personal injury victim has incurred or will incur due to the injury. They include:
- Medical Expenses: Medical bills for emergency treatment, hospital stays, surgeries, medications, medical equipment, and any ongoing or future medical care related to the injury.
- Lost Wages: Compensation for the income lost due to time away from work while recovering.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: If the injury affects the victim's ability to earn money in the future, they can seek compensation for this reduced earning potential.
- Property Damage: If the incident (e.g., a car accident) caused damage to personal property, the victim can claim costs for repair or replacement.
- Rehabilitation Costs: Expenses for physical therapy, counseling, and other forms of rehabilitation.
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses: Victims can claim other expenses that manifested because of the injury, such as travel costs for medical appointments, home modification expenses, etc.
Non-Economic Damages are more subjective and compensate for non-financial aspects of the harm suffered. They include:
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for physical pain and discomfort caused by the injuries.
- Emotional Distress: Compensation for psychological impacts such as anxiety, depression, trauma, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Loss of Consortium: The spouse or family members can file a personal injury or wrongful death claim for the loss of companionship, affection, and support due to the injury or wrongful death.
- Disfigurement: If the injury leads to scarring or other permanent changes in appearance.
- Disability: Compensation for long-term or permanent physical or mental impairment resulting from the injury.
Punitive Damages are additional compensation in personal injury lawsuits where the person at fault intentionally did something malicious or harmful. The intention behind punitive damages isn't to compensate the victim but rather to punish the wrongdoer and deter them from similar actions in the future.
The specific compensation available in a personal injury claim depends on the case details, including the severity of the injuries, the impact on the victim's life, and the circumstances of the incident. Working with an experienced personal injury attorney from Central Valley Accident Lawyers who can accurately assess your damages and advocate effectively to recover compensation is essential.
Contact A Fresno Personal Injury Attorney Today
You don't have to deal with medical bills, lost wages, or property damage after a car accident alone. If you were involved in a car accident caused by another individual's negligence, you can recover compensation for damages and losses. We specialize in personal injury cases, focusing on motor vehicle accidents, such as car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, rideshare accidents, and wrongful death claims.
At Central Valley Accident Lawyers, our Fresno personal injury lawyers are dedicated to helping accident victims obtain justice. Our car accident attorneys in Fresno, will guide you throughout the entire personal injury claims process. Our personal injury lawyers will work to resolve your promptly and will fight to secure maximum compensation.
Do you want to learn more about your legal options and the value of your personal injury case? Call our law firm today to schedule a free consultation.